Houston Texas Business Lawyer

Can a Whistleblower Report Civilian Fraud at a US Military Base Overseas?

Honest answers to complex legal questions from respected whistleblower attorneys

Civilian fraud at U.S. military bases overseas takes money away from other important government programs financed by American taxpayers, and the U.S. government takes a hard line on fraudulent activities by civilians. That's why it's important for whistleblowers to report such fraudulent activity at U.S. military bases overseas or in our own country.

Attorneys at Brewer & Pritchard have handled cases involving civilian fraud at military bases throughout the world. We understand the laws governing fraud and whistleblowers. We're especially familiar with qui tam law and False Claims Act, which includes provisions for financially rewarded whistleblowers that expose government fraud.

Overseas civilian fraud whistleblower lawyers who understand clients' needs

Brewer & Pritchard has a wealth of knowledge about civilian fraud cases at U.S. military bases overseas. We understand how the legal system works, know how to gather evidence and use that information to build a strong whistleblower fraud case. This complicated work requires great skill and strong attention to detail.

You also need to keep in mind that many civilian fraud cases involving U.S. military bases overseas sometimes involve foreign companies. Tracking down and prosecuting these companies can be extremely complicated. Fortunately, our attorneys have first-hand experience working with the U.S. military overseas.

Put the power of an experienced attorney to work for you. Contact us

Some law firms avoid taking on such complex cases. We thrive on them. That's because we know that the work we do today can make a dramatic difference in the lives of our clients and society at large for many years to come.

Every case matters. The more we do to stamp out civilian fraud at overseas U.S. military bases, the more funding there is for such vital strategic bases overseas. Do your part. Contact us today. Call 800-445-8710 or fill out our online inquiry form and schedule an appointment.