How Can a Lawyer Help With My Medicaid Fraud Case?
Discover what an experienced fraud attorney can do for you. Contact Brewer & Pritchard
Medicaid fraud cases can be complex and difficult to prove. If you are a Medicaid fraud whistleblower or a patient who has been harmed by fraud, it's critical you have an experienced attorney on your side that has the experience and resources to help you pursue justice. For more than two decades, clients in Texas and throughout the country have relied on Houston fraud attorneys at Brewer & Pritchard to handle all their legal needs and get the job done right.
Since its creation in 1965, Medicaid has become one of the largest government programs in the country. While the federal government created Medicaid, individual states oversee the program in each state and have specific rules for overseeing and administering the program.
Medicaid fraud cases can be complicated. Contact us. We can help
When patients or employees uncover evidence of Medicaid fraud, it can be difficult knowing what to do next. By making a phone call or completing our online contact form, you will be taking a courageous first step. Call 800-445-8710 as soon as possible learn about your options. We help clients deal work through the difficult legal implications of Medicaid fraud. Some of the ways an attorney can help with your Medicaid fraud case include:
- Investigating your claim - Gathering evidence to support your Medicaid fraud claim takes great skill. An experienced attorney knows where to look for such information and how to build a strong case.
- Handling necessary paperwork - Documents ranging from official reports to lawsuits filed in court need to be filled out exactly right or they might not withstand a legal challenge. Make sure you have a lawyer who knows how to do this work right.
- Holding medical professionals accountable - People and institutions who commit Medicaid fraud need to be held accountable. A lawyer can help you do just that.
- Protecting your rights - You need to protect your rights during a Medicaid fraud investigation. If you're an employee and you discover evidence of such fraud and want to blow the whistle, your job could be at risk. A lawyer can help you fight to keep your job and hold the perpetrators of the fraud accountable for their illegal conduct.
- Obtaining compensation for you - As a whistleblower, you may be entitled to compensation for reporting such illegal activity. A knowledgeable lawyer can work with you to obtain a financial reward for your heroic efforts.
Detail-oriented, results-driven law firm in Houston, TX you can trust
Complicated cases demand experienced legal representation. Make sure you have someone on your side who knows how to handle difficult Medicaid fraud cases. Contact Brewer & Pritchard today. Call 800-445-8710 or fill out our online inquiry form and schedule an appointment.
Located in Houston and serving clients throughout the country, Brewer & Pritchard has a team of knowledgeable attorneys who thoroughly understand the rules and regulations governing Medicaid fraud cases. As your advocate, we can share our knowledge with you. That way, you can make informed legal decisions.
We don't tell clients what to do. We believe in being equal partners with them. That's just one of the things that make Brewer & Pritchard different from other law firms. We put our clients' needs first.
Brewer & Pritchard - your case matters here.