SEC Filing Lawyer - Brewer & Pritchard, P.C. of Houston, TX
Our experienced corporate finance lawyers know SEC rules and regulations, inside and out
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulates public corporations in America. These complicated rules and regulations must be followed to the letter of the law for a wide range of transactions, according to corporate finance law firm Brewer & Pritchard. For more than two decades, corporate clients throughout Texas have relied on our Houston business law firm to create and submit SEC filings for companies doing business or based in the United States.
Our experienced and sophisticated attorneys regularly assist our public clients with all aspects of SEC complaints and reporting for their companies, including:
- Preparation and review of Form 10-K, including description of company's operations, risk factors, management discussion and analysis (MD&A) and disclosure related to the company's management.
- Preparation and review of Form 10-Q.
- Preparation and review of Form 8-K reports, including reports related to: acquisition of material assets, completion of equity or debt financing, change in management and change of control.
- Preparation and review of Proxy Statements for both annual and special meetings of shareholders.
- Working with management to coordinate record date and meeting date.
- Working with management and the transfer agent to tabulate vote for meeting.
- Assisting in preparing for annual or special meeting of shareholders.
- Assisting in proxy contests.
- Assistance preparing and review Form 3, 4 and 5 for management and 10% holders in connection with Section 16 compliance.
- Assisting 5% or more holders in preparing Schedule 13D or Schedule 13F.
Experienced legal advice for your SEC investigation
Brewer & Pritchard has extensive experience providing diligent legal representation for clients in a SEC investigation. From analyzing SEC Formal Orders to determine why the SEC is seeking discovery, to communicating with SEC attorneys regarding discovery sought and complete SEC background questionnaire on clients, we have the experience and resources necessary to resolve your legal matter.
Our knowledgeable legal team can also respond to your SEC subpoena, review documents, analyzing buying and selling securities and organize and index documents for production in accordance with the SEC's data delivery standards. We prepare every case as if it will go to trial and stand by our clients through every step of the process. We're ready to represent clients at testimony and obtain reimbursement for clients for expenses incurred in testifying.
SEC filing attorney in Texas with a wealth of knowledge, strong track record
Too often, many corporations believe they can handle SEC filings on their own. We respect your desire to complete these documents on your own. America was built by strong, independent people just like you. That's why we want to help you with your SEC filing. We understand how much you value your corporation, and we want to make sure such documents meet every legal requirement established by the SEC. We understand current market practices, regulatory trends and regulatory hot buttons.
Put your trust in us. Contact Brewer & Pritchard today. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can start creating and filing all the necessary SEC filings for your business. Call 800-445-8710 or fill out our online inquiry form and schedule an appointment. You have too much riding on your legally required SEC filings to leave your future to chance. Contact us today.