Case Results Count at Brewer & Pritchard, Houston TX Law Firm
Experience matters when it comes to hiring a law firm to handle your complex legal needs. That's why it's critical you choose a knowledgeable law firm with a highly skilled team of attorneys that knows how to resolve your legal matter - successfully and efficiently.
Our attorneys at Brewer & Pritchard have years of experience working with clients in Texas and throughout the country. Whether you're an individual or a multi-national corporation, our lawyers can work with you to resolve the most complex legal cases. From whistleblower claims to corporate finance law, Brewer & Pritchard has a proven track record for resolving legal issues and obtaining large verdicts or settlements for our clients.
We have won numerous multi-million-dollar jury verdicts, resolving complicated problems for hundreds of clients while maintaining the highest ethical and moral legal standards. Attorney Pritchard alone in the last 20 years has successfully closed in excess of $400 million in financing for his clients.
Give your case the personal attention it deserves. Contact us
Some of the more prominent legal cases our attorneys have successfully resolved include:
- Represented Trecora Resources, Inc. (NYSE: TREC) in its $75 million acquisition of all the outstanding capital stock of SSI Chusei, Inc., a Houston chemical company. The firm conducted due diligence; structured the acquisition; negotiated and documented the stock purchase agreement and allied documents; and assured regulatory compliance. The transaction closed in less than 60 days.
- Represented All American Oil and Gas, Inc., a private oil and gas firm in an $85 million private equity financing from a Houston-based fund. The firm also represented AAOG in regard to several subsequent tranches of secured debt financing.
- Scott Bader, Inc. v. Sandstone Products, Inc., 248 S.W.3d 802 (Tex.App.-Houston [1 Dist.] 2008) (appeal following 2-month jury trial and multi-million verdict for client).
- U.S. v. Ramos, 537 F.3d 439 (5th Cir. 2008); certiorari denied, 129 S.Ct. 1615 (represented Congressmen Ted Poe, Walter B. Jones, Virgil H. Goode, Jr., Gun Owners Foundation, U.S. Border Control Foundation, U.S. Border Control, and Conservative Legal Defense and Education Fund-Amici Curiae, in Second Amendment case involving border agents prosecuted under 18 U.S.C. §924(c)(1).
- In re Enron Corp. Securities, Derivative & "Erisa" Litigation; 2006 WL 3316876 (represented single largest unsecured creditor of Enron in accounting fraud litigation).
- American Heritage, Inc. v. Nevada Gold & Casino, Inc.; 259 S.W.3d 816 (Tex.App.-Houston [1 Dist.] 2008) (breach of contract between casino facilitator and developer).
- U.S. ex rel. Bowman v. Computer Learning Centers, 73 Fed.Appx. 735 (5th Cir. 2003) (represented qui tam relator in Title IV "whistle-blower" litigation).
Discover what Brewer & Pritchard can do for you. Contact us today. Call 800-445-8710 or fill out our online inquiry form and schedule an appointment. The sooner we can meet with you, the sooner we can help address your legal needs.
Brewer & Pritchard - allow us to help you achieve your goals.